3/07/2007

Congratulations

Congratulations to the following blogs that have been added and upgraded on my blog. Be sure to check them out!

New:

  • Mrs Rosenzweig - An old married woman who always has something fun to say. Proof that the old adage is true: Take a woman's piano and she will take your car.
  • Jen Daas - Only read her page if you want to be challenged in your faith. Blessed is the woman who fears the Lord!

Upgraded:

  • EP's Life - You never know what you'll get here, ranging from Unexpected Blessings to Submissive Urination.
  • KC Illini - The most articulate engineer I know. Not only does he have something to say, but he says it well. He's even regularly published in a newspaper.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Flattery will get you nowhere, usually. But because of the nice things you said about me I will publicly admit that you beat me in racquetball - once - when I was really, really fat.